Neuko Relay Service
Let your IoT device send and receive messages from the outside world securely and easily
The power of device automation is in your hand
Connect your device and start to send or receive messages to or from the outside world, and automate it based on the conditions that you specified. Let Neuko take care of the complexity and technicality of securely sharing the IoT device message with other parties.
Enhance messaging with other devices or applications for more comprehensive automation
Automate your application with Neuko Relay Service
Stream to you device from anywhere
- Any changes in the device’s telemetric state can be streamed directly to your user through your application.
- Neuko’s Device SDK automatically stops the streaming if there aren’t any active users to optimize data bandwidth.
- For example, an app streams the temperature of a building.
If this, do that
- You can configure some devices’ conditions to command another device’s action.
- Or you can integrate Neuko’s Relay API into your application to hook between devices.
- For example, if a water sensor detects an overflow, it then triggers an alarm.
Integrate with other application to create super automation
- With Neuko’s Web App, you can configure some conditions on a device to POST to an HTTP endpoint.
- A single rule of conditions can POST up to 50 HTTP endpoints.
- For example, to give a command to Amazon Alexa via IFTTT when a temperature sensor reads too cold.